Yoguru is the premium brand of frozen yogurt in Singapore. It is one of the key players in the fro-yo craze in Singapore. The company sells premium frozen yogurt directly to end consumers. Its emphasis on freshness and quality makes it the best tasting frozen yogurt in Singapore. Unlike other competitors in Singapore that commonly use processed pre-mixed yogurt powders or ready-made yogurt mixtures with preservatives, Yoguru makes its own highest quality fat-free yogurt locally and daily from an all original secret recipe using the freshest ingredients.
This is an Assets Acquisition sale of the group of companies under the brand name "Yoguru". Assets include, but not limited to, the following:
- brand name "Yoguru" and the goodwill thereof (inclusive of the registered Trademarks, etc)
- all fixed assets in the company's books
- all current assets in the company's books
- all the staff under the payroll of the company
- leases, and the rights and obligations thereof, of the outlets at the various malls, the central kitchen, and the HQ office
- secret recipes (original, blueberry, yogubliss, strawberry, coconut) of the frozen yogurts PLUS the manufacturing processes
- websites, social media platforms
- customer database
Currently, there are 9 outlets all over Singapore in premium malls:
- Kallang Leisure Mall
- Great World City
- E-hub! Pasir Ris
- Thomson Plaza
- Tampines One
- Compass One
- Serangoon Nex
- Yew Tee Point
- Bedok Mall
The group of companies is being sold in its entirety, subject to terms and conditions.
WHY BUY THIS COMPANY?
- Established brand name and good will in the local frozen yogurt market. This means more open doors then starting a business from scratch.
- Very scalable business with excellent growth opportunities within Singapore as well as through overseas expansion.
- Possess your own proprietary Secret Recipes of the 5 yogurt flavours (plus the manufacturing processes). This gives you a tremendous advantage over competitors.
- Minimise cost, Maximise profits: because Yoguru is a local brand and company, there is no need for you to pay any loyalty or franchisee fees or a percentage of sales to any master-distributor. This means you get 100% of the profit you make.
- Possess the structure, staff, and infrastructure to be a big-player overnight that would otherwise take you many years to build.
Why start from scratch? How long will it take for you to build a company of this size? How much will it cost for you to hire and train 80-100 staff? What cost will be involved in establishing the manufacturing, distribution, and retail flow from scratch? Purchasing a company like Yoguru means fast-tracking how soon you can be a big player in the market with the infrastructre and capacity to grow even further!